BEFORE you submit an application for assistance, please read our FAQ's and consider the following:
- Kane's Krusade does not rescue, foster or board dogs. We have no kennel or boarding facilities.
- At this time, we are only able to focus on owned dogs. We regret that we cannot provide services for other types of pets.
- Our C.A.R.E. Kit program service area is limited to the following MA cities and towns: Agawam/Feeding Hills, Chicopee, East Longmeadow, Holyoke, Indian Orchard, South Hadley, Springfield, Westfield and West Springfield.
- We can occasionally provide assistance to other Western Massachusetts cities for the following services: spay/neuter, Kondo placement and Tenant Advocacy (assistance locating pet friendly housing).
- Our veterinary assistance fund is reserved for our current families and is not designed to handle emergency situations or serious conditions such as cancer, broken bones, torn ACL's, chronic disease and dental surgery. You may apply to become one of our families and request veterinary assistance but realize funds are limited and may not be available at the time of your application.
If your assistance request fits within the above guidelines, please fill out the following application as accurately and completely as you can. All information will be verified. (Use the scroll bar on the right of the embedded form to move through the application.)